Monday, October 13, 2014

And does Mr Harry Potter have his key?



Working on a study over the weekend of a Gringotts Goblin that was sculpted for Sideshow Collectibles by the incredibly awesome Matthew J Black, whom does not seem to have a website but I want to definitely credit him for some awesome reference. I'm not there yet with it, but it's been a productive study. I hopefully will be able to fix my mess, and maybe finish this one up.. really needs some hair, I want to take this opportunity to play with Fiber Mesh once I have some free time this week.


1 comment:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete